A healthcare services company is seeking a Field RN. This position will play a vital role in providing high-quality and compassionate healthcare services to clients and their families.
- Conduct initial assessments of new clients to determine their healthcare needs and develop individualized care plans.
- Perform regular home visits to assess client progress and make necessary adjustments to care plans.
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to ensure proper patient care.
- Provide education and emotional support to clients and their families.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records and documentation.
- Provide in-service trainings and guidance to Home Health Aides and Personal Care Assistants to ensure the highest quality of care delivery.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to the development of care strategies.
- Current NYS RN license.
- One year of nursing experience, preferably in home care or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Compassion and dedication to providing patient-centered care.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Please note this position requires weekly travel between cases located throughout Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Orange County.
Location: New York