A Corporate Services company is seeking a highly capable Senior Executive Assistant to assist the company Vice President.
This position will provide assistance for multiple aspects of the executive's workload including front office management, calendar and travel oversight, and serving as a representative to staff across the company.
• Management of calendars, related correspondence, meeting details, logistics coordination.
• Special Projects; Own a host of business projects across various departments, and liaise with all levels of staff as the executive's representative.
• Events; Coordinates events and executive meetings, including recurring staff meetings.
Provides project management, budget management, space requirements, IT coordination, and all other support required for these various events and meetings.
• Correspondence management; Handle phone and email correspondence with tact, discretion and good judgement.
• Travel coordination; Leads and coordinates travel itineraries and related meetings and arrangements.
• Serve as the emissary of executive leadership across the organization.
• 3+ years of related work experience.
• Very organized with a particular ability to multitask and juggle priorities simultaneously.
• Can think proactively and take initiative.
• Ability to communicate with tact and discretion for confidential and sensitive information and projects.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Project management skills and the ability to see a project through to completion.
• A “can-do” attitude and the willingness to move into new projects.
Location: Passaic, NJ