An architectural firm is seeking a Team Leader. This position will assist clients, plan projects, oversee team activity, and complete other related duties.
- Interact with clients to help them clarify their needs and conceptualize projects.
- Initiate the direction and give feedback on space planning for new projects, to ensure that the customer's needs are fulfilled to the max.
- Provide the overall idea and give feedback on exterior building designs.
- Solve complex problems that occur throughout the Planning and Design process.
- Help determine the Structural path and materials to be used for Projects.
- Design structures.
- Evolve and maintain the project plan's quality and standards.
- Work closely with the Drafting team to ensure clarity and accuracy on the scope of work and project direction.
- Draft plans when needed.
- Attend board meetings and communicate with building inspectors.
- Review and provide comments on Architectural plans.
- Dealing with Building inspectors, Planning, and Zoning boards.
- Conduct Zoning and Code reviews.
- Other related duties.
- Full knowledge of AutoCad Architecture & Revit Architecture.
- Experience with Space planning, leading and managing teams, and project management.
- Wood Structural design knowledge.
- Zoning and NYS Building Code knowledge.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong delegating skills.
- Effective communicator. interpersonal skills.
- Expert in Leading, Managing, and holding teams accountable.
Location: Upstate, NY