A Service Firm in the Construction Industry is seeking an experienced and proficient Outside Sales Representative.
This position entails networking and communications, locating and contacting potential clients, presenting proposals, conducting negotiations and closings, ensuring client satisfaction and maintaining client accounts.
- Networking and communications.
- Locating, identifying and contacting potential clients.
- Conducting research and ascertaining clients’ unique needs.
- Crafting proposals and performing sales pitches.
- Negotiations and closings.
- Following up with all pending accounts.
- Being on call to address all client queries and concerns.
- Continual contact with existing clients.
- Client account maintenance.
- Ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
- Following market trends and proactively meeting evolving client needs.
- Finding new key markets for expansion.
- Other related duties.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Proven record of setting and surpassing sales goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Networking and communications proficiency.
- Skilled at negotiations and closings.
- Ability to conduct research and generate reports.
- Client relations skills.
- Capable of multitasking and conforming to deadlines.
- Ability to produce in a fast paced and competitive environment.
- Professional and sociable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Maspeth, NY