A multi-specialty healthcare center is seeking a Pediatrician to join their team. The Pediatrician will treat children and adolescents. The provider will be responsible for preventive care, such as immunizations and well-child checkups, as well as diagnosing and treating illnesses and injuries. This position will also play an important role in educating parents and caregivers about child health and development.
- Conduct well-child checkups to monitor growth and development.
- Administer immunizations.
- Diagnose and treat common childhood illnesses and injuries.
- Refer patients to specialists for more complex medical problems.
- Educate parents and caregivers about child health and development.
- Provide support to families of children with chronic health conditions.
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school.
- Completion of a residency in pediatrics.
- Board certification in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP).
- New York State license to practice medicine.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Compassionate and understanding demeanor.
- Ability to connect with children and their families.
Location: Monsey, NY