A prominent Retail Store-Front is seeking an experienced and capable Inventory Manager.
This position entails managing the store’s inventory, tracking stocks and stores, ensuring adequate supplies are on hand, communicating with vendors and their sales representatives, negotiating prices and contracts, ordering shipments, sorting deliveries, inspecting products, determining which items and quantities to stock, following industry trends, ascertaining which products will be best received by customers, proactive in meeting customer needs and anticipating evolving market developments, ensuring product lines and prices are current and up-to-date and other related duties.
- 3 years of Front-End/buying Retail experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Skilled Negotiator.
- Highly organized and methodical.
- Efficient and motivated.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to function in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY