A health-services firm is seeking a Regional Manager.
This position will oversee operations as well as community outreach, ensuring optimal productivity and output.
- Oversee daily operations.
- Work closely with department managers and team members to ensure efficient operations and optimal functionality.
- Analyze operations and identify areas for improvements.
- Conceptualize and implement operational and policy adjustments as needed.
- Act as a community liaison and front person for the firm.
- Understand, and work to meet, the community's healthcare needs.
- Organize events and meetings to build and promote community relations.
- Other related duties.
- Related work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong empathy and passion for community needs.
- Operational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Highly efficient and detail oriented.
- Flatbush-area candidate is preferred.
Location: Brooklyn, NY