A healthcare center is seeking to hire a Pediatric Optometrist to provide comprehensive eye care to children of all ages, from infants to adolescents. This provider will diagnose and treat vision problems, manage eye diseases and injuries, and prescribe corrective lenses.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours.
- Conduct comprehensive eye exams for children of all ages.
- Diagnose and treat vision problems, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Manage eye diseases and injuries, such as conjunctivitis, glaucoma, and strabismus.
- Prescribe corrective lenses, such as glasses and contact lenses.
- Educate children and their families about eye health and vision care.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as pediatricians and ophthalmologists, to ensure that children receive the best possible care.
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from an accredited optometry school.
- State license to practice optometry.
- Experience in pediatric optometry or a strong interest in working with children.
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of pediatric eye diseases and conditions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Location: Monsey, NY