A Medical center is seeking to hire an Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OB/GYN) Physician to provide comprehensive care to women of all ages, including preventive care, prenatal care, and gynecological services. This provider will diagnose and treat conditions related to the female reproductive system, including pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause.
- Perform well-woman exams, including pap smears, pelvic exams, and breast exams.
- Provide prenatal care, including monitoring the health of the mother and baby, performing ultrasounds, and ordering other tests.
- Deliver babies.
- Provide gynecological care, such as treating infections, managing contraception, and performing minor surgeries.
- Counsel patients on sexual and reproductive health.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from an accredited medical school.
- NY State License.
- NY State Medicaid ID.
- Residency training in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Board certification in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of OB/GYN procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Location: Monsey, NY