A large healthcare center is seeking to hire a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to provide individual and group therapy, prescribe medication, and manage treatment plans. The PMHNP will play a vital role in providing mental health care to individuals and families.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat mental health disorders.
- Prescribe and monitor medication.
- Develop and manage treatment plans.
- Provide individual and group therapy.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure patient continuity of care.
- Educate patients and families about mental health and emotional disorders.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited nursing school.
- National certification as a PMHNP from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP).
- NY State license to practice as a registered nurse and a PMHNP.
- Strong Clinical Skills and knowledge of psychiatric mental health nursing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Location: Monsey, NY