A healthcare center is seeking to add a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to their practice. The PNP will diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries, perform physical exams, order and interpret tests, prescribe medications, and educate patients and families about health and wellness.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat acute and chronic illnesses and injuries in children and adolescents.
- Perform physical exams and order and interpret tests.
- Prescribe medications and develop and manage treatment plans.
- Educate patients and families about health and wellness.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure patient continuity of care.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited nursing school.
- National certification as a PNP from the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB).
- State license to practice as a registered nurse and a PNP.
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of pediatric medicine.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Location: Upstate, NY