A multi-specialty medical center is seeking a Dermatologist. The candidate should be able to do the full scope of their license, including, diagnose, treat, and advise patients on dermatological issues, and manage skin conditions, including acne, eczema, psoriasis, and skin cancer.
- Examine patients and diagnose skin conditions.
- Prescribe medication and develop treatment plans.
- Perform minor surgeries, such as mole removals and biopsies.
- Educate patients on skincare and preventive measures.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from an accredited medical school.
- NY State License.
- Residency training in dermatology.
- Board certification in dermatology.
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of dermatological procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Location: Monsey, NY