A CPA firm is seeking a skilled Bookkeeper to join their staff.
This position entails finance administration, reporting & analysis, overseeing AP/AR, data entry, and other related duties.
- Establish productive work policies.
- Track all ongoing finance activity for assigned accounts and projects.
- Monitor and make adjustments to accounts as necessary.
- Routinely review accounts and data to confirm accuracy.
- Conduct analysis and generate various reports for internal and external use.
- Assist with audits and tax preparations.
- Maintain comprehensive records.
- Record journal and general ledger entries.
- Assist with AP/AR activity, billing and invoicing, receive and post payments, and resolve any account discrepancies.
- Assist with office administrative processes; including customer supports, responding to inquiries, establishing effective work policies and maintaining office upkeep/inventory.
- Complete other related duties.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Must have knowledge and experience working in finance.
- Bookkeeping and accounting knowledge.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good multitasking skills.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive financial analysis and generate/present detailed reports.
- Computer proficiency including QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
Location: Brooklyn, NY