A Building Supplies Wholesaler is seeking an experienced and proficient Marketing Director.
This position entails overseeing and completing internal and external marketing campaigns, organizing company branding and advertisement, as well as coordinating company shows and events and completing other related duties.
- Conduct comprehensive research.
- Gain an understanding of company's needs and target market/audience.
- Conceptualize and create effective marketing campaigns and advertisements across multiple mediums.
- Produce effective marketing and branding content for digital and hard copy campaigns.
- Generate specific content for individualized company needs geared toward the intended target audiences.
- Ensure campaigns are presented and carried out in optimal settings and manner.
- Organize company attendance and presentations at trade events.
- Monitor campaign effectiveness, perform analysis and incorporate results towards the improvement of future campaigns.
- Employ subcontractors to aid in campaign creations or rollout when necessary, completing appropriate research to select ideal vendors for optimal cost-effectiveness and work quality.
- Keep management appraised of campaign status and results.
- Organize company events and parties, seasonal campaigns and functions, as well as client and employee appreciation, awards, gifts, etc.
- Ensure optimal company visibility and returns.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Detailed knowledge of marketing/branding as well as event coordination.
- Ability to create effective digital and hard-copy marketing content.
- Ability to roll out effective targeted campaigns and gauging effectiveness.
- Highly creative with a positive can-do attitude.
- Goal driven, motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Professional and cordial manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY