A fuel company is seeking a qualified and proficient logistics/fleet manager.
This position will direct the logistics of trucking schedules, oversee fleet management, ensure optimal efficiency, devise operational improvements and resolve any discrepancies.
- Devise and implement effective operational policies.
- Coordinate logistic department activity in conjunction with other company teams to achieve optimal operational output and efficiency.
- Organize optimal trucking schedules.
- Remain in contact with clients for schedules, inquiries, etc.
- Resolve any difficulties or discrepancies.
- Monitor the company fleet, ensure all vehicles are routinely inspected and serviced, are insured, and organize any required updates or repairs.
- Report to executive management.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of logistic operations and fleet management.
- Expert interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to direct efficient cross-departmental operations.
- Customer relations aptitude.
- Skilled at conducting research and analysis.
- Capable problem solver.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Good time management skills with the ability to meet established deadlines.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY