A small logistics company is seeking a skilled Office Operations Manager.
This position will oversee operations, employees, customer service and more.
- Supervise a team of in-house and external employees.
- Establish and follow productive work protocols.
- Organize and maintain work schedules. Make any adjustments or changes as necessary.
- Oversee new employee hiring and training processes.
- Ensure all employees are fully trained and capable of completing their assigned duties.
- Maintain company fleet, including vehicle upkeep, repairs, permits/licenses/insurance, and inspections.
- Communicate with bookkeeping department as necessary regarding expenses, budgets, and payroll processes.
- On-call to address any customer issues.
- Resolve any issues with vehicles, employees or customers.
- Maintain comprehensive records.
- Report to senior management.
- 3 years of management experience.
- Detailed knowledge of operations and/or office administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to navigate and resolve issues.
- Employee and client relations skills.
- Motivated and detail oriented.
- Capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Computer skills.
Location: Upstate, NY