A health services company is seeking an experienced HR Director.
This position will oversee employee hiring and training, payroll/benefits distribution, and compliance processes.
- Oversee recruitment process, creating job postings, screening resumes, arranging interviews and conducting reference checks.
- Oversee onboarding process, ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Ensure all employees retain the required licences or permit necessary for their positions.
- Maintain employee records and HR databases.
- Ensure compliance with record retention policies and legal requirements.
- Oversee payroll and benefits distribution, updates and adjustments. Respond to any related inquires.
- Complete other HR-related duties.
- 2+ years of HR experience.
- Familiarity with government requirements re: OPWDD requirements for employment in working with developmentally disabled individuals is required.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Efficient and detail oriented.
- Computer skills.
Location: Upstate, NY