A Real Estate Firm is seeking an experienced and capable Property Manager.
This position will be responsible for assigned units; ensuring unit maintenance and upkeep; overseeing tenant relations; rent collections; new leases and move-out processes; problem resolution.
- Candidate will be responsible for coordinating maintenance and repairs, ensuring that units are habitable, and maintained in good condition at all times.
- Will be responsible for ensuring tenant participation in rent collection via online system.
- Will be responsible for making sure all notices, lease renewals and other appropriate paperwork is signed and submitted to the office.
- Will be responsible for coordinating tenant move-out, tenant move-in, including walk throughs, key drop off, security return, etc..
- Will be communicative and organized, maintaining good records of all conversations, verbal and written.
- Will keep management apprised of any ongoing situations or issues, and work towards resolving any problems that arise.
- Will pitch in wherever needed, as directed by management – with various ongoing projects and directives.
- Light secretarial work – answering emails, phones, collecting mail, scanning and saving paperwork, organizing documents and files.
- Professional, Organized, Trustworthy.
- Has a 'can-do' attitude, and is resourceful.
- Is organized and efficient.
- Can follow systems, policies, and procedures.
- Experience with hands-on property management.
Location: Brooklyn, NY