A multi-specialty Health Center is seeking an experienced Family Medicine physician.
The candidate will be responsible for providing exemplary medical services to new and existing patients.
- The physician is responsible for providing health care services to their patients in accordance with generally accepted standards of professional practice.
- Provide patient care without regard to age, race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, or national origin.
- Provide diagnostic and treatment services.
- Provide primary care and refer to specialist when necessary.
- Coordinate and interpret findings of consultations and laboratory work as they relate to the total health of the patient. Explain these findings so that patient understand the significance.
- Practice preventative medicine by utilizing the interdisciplinary team approach.
- Utilize the support of nursing and medical assistant staff. Educate and guide them in their duties. Insure open channeled communication in order to enhance the efficient functioning of the health center.
- Current NYS license to practice medicine is required.
- Board Certification.
- Previous experience as a practicing physician.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and patient care skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY