A kitchen company is seeking a skilled Assistant Customer Service Manager.
This position will work with Customer Service Manager in establishing and providing top-tier assistance to company clients.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager with daily tasks, projects, coverage of staff.
- Resolve customer issues and determine root cause, then work with CS Manager on corrective action.
- Make decisions on when to bend policy, make exceptions, etc.
- Customer retention by providing exemplary service to new and existing clients.
- Coordinates deliveries, pickups, order revisions, and billing issues with appropriate departments to ensure completion of orders is within the company's standards.
- Promotes a team atmosphere and lends support to other divisions and operational activities for the entire company.
- Processes quotes and orders accurately, makes necessary revisions based on customer needs and current stock levels.
- Follows up on open quotes to get them approved.
- Responds to customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolves customer complaints quickly and within the company’s guidelines and budget.
- Processes payments for COD accounts accurately.
- Updates customer information in customized software system.
- Related work experience.
- Highly organized with a relentless focus.
- Proven sales and or Customer Service ability.
- Skilled at customer service and expectation management.
- Customer focused approach.
- Friendly and approachable demeanor with customers.
- Spotting problems as well as Problem-solving.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Take-charge work ethic.