A Nursing Home is seeking a skilled and knowledgeable CFO.
This position will oversee financial operations, run financial analysis, provide financial recommendations, and contribute to the company’s growth.
- Lead and direct the finance team.
- Ensure efficient and accurate daily operations.
- Oversee AP and AR activity.
- Track all company financials and ongoing projects.
- Track and remain informed of market developments and evolving costs/price changes.
- Routinely analyze existing financials to determine current company financial health.
- Generate cost projections for continual or new company projects.
- Give recommendations on new/ongoing project suitability and profitability.
- Establish policies for productive finance operations.
- Routinely inspect financial accounts to confirm accurate administration.
- Resolve any account discrepancies or inconsistencies.
- Employ best practices to achieve optimal company financial health and growth.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of finance in the healthcare field.
- Skilled at accounting and financial analysis.
- Ability to generate complex financial reports and analysis, and subsequent plan of action.
- Skilled at conducting research.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and motivated.
- Professional and personable manner.
Location: Valley Steam, New York