An e-Commerce Retailer is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Warehouse Manager.
The ideal candidate will assume responsibility for all warehouse activity and employees. Duties include:
scheduling and organizing shipping and receiving; directing product storage; maintaining product inventory; administering damage claims and returns; ensuring all orders are shipped correctly and on time; hiring, directing and supervising all employees and their work activities; confirming work quality; customer assistance; and performing other essential tasks.
- Implementing work processes and procedures.
- Employee hiring, training, disciplining and termination.
- Directing and supervising employee activity.
- Assigning tasks and ensuring accurate and timely completion.
- Formulating work schedules.
- Devising methods to promote efficiency and productivity.
- Organizing product storage and placement.
- Overseeing product packaging and labeling.
- Maintaining accurate product inventory and stores.
- Placing re-orders as necessary.
- Scheduling product delivery and shipments.
- Organizing product unloading and storage efforts.
- Communicating with clients as applicable and resolving customer concerns.
- Processing orders.
- Ensuring all requested products are in stock and noting back-order requests.
- Supervising order preparations.
- Ensuring all orders contain specified products and are shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
- Fielding clients’ product damage claims and product returns.
- On call for crisis management.
- Other duties as necessary.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Managements and leadership capabilities.
- Client relations and employee relations aptitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, oral and written.
- Highly organized, methodical and efficient.
- Motivated and detail oriented.
- Capable of devising effective work processes and procedures.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Capable of meeting stringent deadlines and producing in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY