A construction/GC firm is seeking a knowledgeable Estimator to join their team.
The Estimator will review new or potential projects, review blueprints and other documents, visit project sites, confer with clients, produce detailed cost estimates and projections for profit margins, materials, timeframes, labor, work orders, etc.
- Meet with clients.
- Visit and inspect facilities.
- Review blueprints and building documents.
- Produce thorough calculations and estimates.
- Craft budgets, cost calculations and project projections.
- Accurately predict and quantify materials, labor, timelines and profit margins.
- Devise work plans and create work orders.
- Conduct research and price comparisons.
- Compile reports and figures.
- Craft proposals and presentations.
- Report to clients and company management.
- Other related duties.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction and general contracting field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Greatly proficient in calculations, budgets and projections.
- Client relations abilities.
- Highly methodical, organized and efficient.
- Capable of producing in a fast-paced environment and meeting stringent deadlines.
- Professional and amiable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY