A medical billing company is seeking an experienced and capable chief medical billing officer.
The ideal candidate will establish protocols, direct employees, monitor activity, and confirm efficient and accurate daily operations.
- Devise and implement work methods and practices.
- Monitor and direct daily activity and employees.
- Assign duties; confirm quality, accuracy and timely completion.
- Hire, train, and discipline billing department staff.
- Promote an efficient and productive work environment.
- Ensure compliance with company goals and policies.
- Track and enforce all legal and governmental requirements.
- Ensure department productivity and output.
- Resolve any difficulties or discrepancies.
- Report to company management.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Detailed knowledge of Medical Billing practices, policies and requirements.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Expert interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skilled at negotiations and crises resolution.
- HR, employee relations and client relations aptitude.
- Motivated and goal driven.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY