A P&C Insurance Brokerage firm is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced account executive.
This position entails interfacing with clients, determining ideal coverage plans, organizing coverage contracts, interfacing with insurance companies, processing policy renewals, adjustments, etc., and ensuring optimal client satisfaction.
- Confer with clients to determine ideal coverage solutions.
- Ascertain client’s needs.
- Conduct detailed research of all possible insurance companies and coverage options.
- Determine ideal insurance coverage options for clients.
- Coordinate coverage policies inception.
- Interface with client and insurance companies to ensure a smooth transition period.
- Resolve any issues.
- On-call to address clients inquiries or concerns.
- Track policy effectiveness, coverage dates, etc.
- Ensure renewals are coordinated in a timely fashion.
- Track industry trends to proactively identify possible improvements for client coverage.
- Coordinate client policy renewals, transitions, expansions, revisions, adjustments, etc.
- Maintain thorough records.
- Report to company management.
- Employ best practices to build satisfactory relationships with insurance carriers and clients.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of P&C insurance.
- Capable of navigating complex insurance policies and protocols; ability to interface effectively with insurance company representatives.
- Expert interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- Highly adept at client and customer relations.
- Detail oriented and diligent.
- Entrepreneurial and motivated attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Upstate, NY