An ABA services provider is seeking a skilled and capable program director.
This position entails program management and oversight, and facilitating the communication and cooperation of various internal and external program contributors.
- Mediate between staff, clients and program participants.
- Address any inquires and resolve any concerns in a timely fashion. Mediate any disputers or discrepancies on behalf of staff/clients/participants.
- Generate and implement internal processes and company protocols.
- Communicate with department heads to plan and orchestrate the implementation of new policies.
- Track the progress of new and ongoing company programs, identify any weaknesses or concerns from staff members/clients/participants and take corrective action.
- Track existing and ongoing government compliance requirements.
- Ensure company is always in compliance with regulatory protocols, ensure all licenses and permits are acquired and up to date, follow daily procedures to confirm adherence to regulatory protocols and organize the implementation of new protocols to conform with new and emerging compliance requirements.
- Form and maintain good relations with staff/clients/participants.
- Complete other related duties.
- 2+ years of related work experience. ABA knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent supervisory and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good multitasking and time management skills.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis.
- Highly efficient and detail oriented.
Location: Monsey, NY