A Healthcare Services Provider is seeking a skilled AR manager.
This position entails performing AR functions, overseeing team activity, interfacing with clients and major insurance companies, monitoring accounts and completing other related duties.
• Follow company protocols and complete AR functions and oversee team activity.
• Monitor accounts, track changes and record adjustments.
• Routinely review accounts to confirm accuracy of data and account administration.
• Identify and correct any account discrepancies or operational weaknesses.
• Maintain contact with clients and insurance companies to promote satisfactory relationships.
• Maintain thorough records of invoices, payments, adjustments and other activities.
• Employ best practices to achieve timely and accurate AR operations.
• 2+ years of related work experience. Knowledge of medical billing and the ability to oversee a team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented and enthusiastic.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
• Customer relations skills.
• Computer knowledge.
Location: Brooklyn, NY