A Real Estate Management Firm is seeking a skilled Regional Manager. This position is responsible for managing the daily operations for the company portfolio in accordance with company policies, lease agreements, and applicable laws. Reports directly to the Integrator.
- Oversee and direct day-to-day property operations across the portfolio, including direct management of functional line managers (leasing, resident services, maintenance).
- Hire, train, retain talent in all roles.
- Maximize income and control costs for each property.
- Responsible for monthly review of financial reporting and budget variance analysis; oversee annual budgeting process with property managers and owners.
- Design and implement competitive and effective incentive compensation programs.
- Oversee, develop, and implement marketing/advertising plans across markets in conjunction with Property Manager and Leasing Manager.
- Perform regular site visits to ensure smooth functioning and organization of site offices; perform physical inspections of properties.
- Work with corporate office to ensure that risk management practices are implemented and followed.
- Review with managers and maintenance staff the preventative maintenance programs.
- Work with property managers to recruit, retain and develop staff at all levels –Perform disciplinary activities.
- Evaluate direct reports on annual basis, or as needed.
- Responsible for property contracts.
- Oversee the processing of work orders, payroll, and invoicing.
- Monitor Leasing/renewal activities through newly implemented revenue management system.
- Oversee Reports to ensure correct billing to tenants.
- Observe and understand AR and AP functions at property offices.
- Monitor internal processes of inventory control and purchasing.
- Monitor and assess Unit Turn Process, negotiate with vendors if needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- High attention to detail.
- Professional and personable.
- Computer skills.
Location: Central, NJ