A consumer products manufacturer and distributor is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced CFO.
This position will assume responsibility for the company financial infrastructure and ensure its stability and continued growth.
- Creating budgets and crafting financial forecasts.
- Producing financial predictions.
- Establishing long-term and short-term goals.
- Working with company Principals and Departmental Leaders to implement effective procedures.
- Analyzing financial data, conducting research, and generating reports.
- Administering Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable operations, routinely reviewing data to confirm accuracy, confirm correct procedural adherence, ensure proper payments are submitted and received and resolving delinquent accounts.
- Assisting with periodical Closings and annual Tax preparations.
- Communicating with Financial Institutions and other external resources.
- Establishing and enforcing proper data storage systems.
- Ensuring overall efficiency and productivity of the Financial Department and its Employees.
- Overseeing hiring and training of new employees.
- Reporting to the company Principals.
- 10+ years of related work experience; CPA preferred.
- Leadership and Supervisory skills.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity of Finance and Accounting practices and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly methodical and efficient.
- Goal driven and detail oriented.
- Capable of multitasking with good time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and conform to stringent deadlines.
- HR and Employee Relations skills.
- Professional and amiable manner.
- Computer proficiency.
Location: Central, NJ