A consumer products Distributor is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Financial Controller.
This position will assume responsibility for the company financial infrastructure and ensure its stability and continued growth.
- Creating budgets and crafting financial forecasts.
- Producing financial predictions.
- Establishing long-term and short-term goals.
- Overseeing cash management and cash flow.
- Working with company Principals and Departmental Leaders to implement effective accounting/bookkeeping procedures.
- Analyzing financial data, conducting research, and generating reports.
- Ensuring appropriate measures are enacted for budgetary control and cost-accounting.
- Administering Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable operations, routinely reviewing data to confirm accuracy, confirm correct procedural adherence, ensure proper payments are submitted and received, and resolving delinquent accounts.
- Overseeing Payroll and Benefits distribution.
- Assisting with periodical Closings and annual Tax preparations.
- Communicating with Financial Institutions and other external resources.
- Establishing and enforcing proper data storage systems.
- Ensuring overall efficiency and productivity of the Financial Department and its Employees.
- Reporting to the company Principals.
- 3+ years of related work experience; in-depth knowledge of Finance.
- Leadership and Supervisory skills.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity of Finance and Accounting practices and procedures.
- Ability to organize and oversee finance administration.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly methodical and efficient.
- Goal driven and detail oriented.
- Professional and amiable manner.
Location: Brooklyn, NY