A health services firm is is seeking a qualified and knowledgeable AP Associate Director.
management, client communication and overseeing efficient AP activities.
- Maintain AP records and accounts.
- Establish and maintain department policies.
- Routinely review and reconcile data.
- Oversee invoicing and collections processes.
- When applicable, organize payment schedules and negotiate payment Terms in keeping with company’s established protocols.
- Ensure proper flow of information between internal departments.
- Interface with Collections team in cases of delinquent accounts.
- Maintain contact with clients, respond to any inquiries, resolve any discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction.
- Keep comprehensive records.
- Report to Controller.
- Related work experience of 2+ years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bookkeeping and accounting knowledge.
- Detail oriented and diligent.
- Capable of performing financial analysis and generating reports.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: 5 Towns, NY