A healthcare group is seeking an experienced and capable assistant controller.
Operating under the CFO, the ideal candidate will assist with finance operations of multiple facilities, ensuring AP, AR, reports and other essential task are completed promptly and accurately.
- Aid with devising, implementing and enforcing company policies.
- Coordinate the work efforts of multiple group locations and their individual management teams.
- Interface with individual location management.
- Convey instructions pertaining to company protocols and account administration.
- Ensure proper account administration and procedural adherence.
- Inspect accounts, work quality and data information.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Generate and distribute financial reports.
- Create financial analyses and provide financial recommendations as needed.
- Ensure timely and accurate AR/AR and Collection efforts.
- Oversee correct account reconciliation, journal and ledger entries and periodical closings, along with audit and tax preparations.
- Report to CFO and company management.
- 3 years of related work experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping and other financial practices.
- Capable of multitasking and coordinating work efforts for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to produce detailed financial analyses, predictions and reports.
- Highly methodical and detail oriented.
- Motivated and driven.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: 5 Towns, NY