A building supplies Distributor is seeking a capable and experienced Account Receivable Manager.
Duties will include interacting with clients, facilitating interdepartmental cooperation, monitoring and adjusting accounts, approving orders and ensuring all due receivables are paid in a timely manner.
- Monitor client accounts.
- Review data and confirm accuracy.
- Interface with the Orders and Shipping Departments.
- Facilitate cross-departmental cooperation.
- Approve or decline orders based upon client account balance and payment history.
- Communication with clients.
- Preserving client relations and maintaining a professional and helpful demeanor at all times.
- Ensure timely payment are received on all accounts.
- Take appropriate actions to resolve delinquent accounts, ensuring payment is received, while maintaining clients relationships.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Accounting / Bookkeeping knowledge and familiarity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service and client relations proficiency.
- Motivated and efficient.
- Goal driven and detail oriented.
- Capable of completing solo projects and being an effective team member.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY