A plumbing supplies distributor is seeking a motivated and capable inside sales representative.
This position entails communicating with potential and existing clients, performing sales pitches, negotiations and closings, servicing existing clients and other duties as necessary.
- Setting and surpassing sales goals.
- Understanding potential client’s needs.
- Provide purchasing recommendations.
- Conveying sales pitch presentation.
- Respond to any inquiries.
- Conducting negotiations and closings.
- Following up on all pending accounts.
- Maintaining existing client relations.
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely fashion and help resolve any issues that may arise.
- Ensuring client satisfaction is met at all times.
- Work with purchasing teams to outline buying practices.
- Employing best industry practices to optimize company sales quotient and output.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of the plumbing supply industry is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Proven sales ability.
- Highly motivated and aggressive.
- Customer service and client relations skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Detail oriented and goal driven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive work environment.
- Capable of meeting deadlines.
- Professional and amiable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY