A construction company is seeking an experienced and capable site manager.
The ideal candidate will assume project responsibility, coordinate all necessary work orders and permits, engage internal and external resources and see project through to completion.
- Assume project responsibility.
- Determine project scope and variables.
- Generate work orders.
- Engage necessary external resources; conduct research to determine optimal vendor sources.
- Assign responsibility to internal resources.
- Establish project schedule.
- Follow project progress.
- Confirm work quality, adherence to outlined specifications and timetables.
- Resolve any project difficulties or discrepancies.
- Report to company management and clients.
- Track legal and governmental project requirements, ensure company compliance and obtain all necessary licenses and permits.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Detailed knowledge of the construction industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, methodical and efficient.
- Motivated and goal driven.
- Capable of multitasking.
- Skilled problem solver.
- Ability to define projects into quantifiable, workable variables.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY