An assisted living facility is seeking a Director for the Case Management Team.
The Case Management Team reviews patient's information and organizes all necessary services for them. The Director establishes team policies and supervises daily team activity, confirming timely and accurate account administration.
- Work with senior management to devise and implement effective team policies.
- Supervise Team activity.
- Review and monitor patient accounts to ensure accurate administration and processing.
- Resolve any problems or difficulties.
- Respond to escalated inquiries from patients or families.
- Anaylze Team operations and consistently strive to improve efficiency and output.
- Routinely report to senior management.
- 2+ years of work experience in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to manage and supervise.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- HR and Customer Service aptitude.
- Diligent, motived, and detail oriented.
- Innovative problem solver.
- Computer skills.
Location: Staten Island, NY