A medical billing company is seeking an experienced and highly capable Office Manager.
The ideal candidate will manage daily operations, supervise employees, direct work efforts, confirm effective duty completion, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Establish work policies.
- Oversee daily operations.
- Supervise employees.
- Ensure work quality.
- Oversee hiring and training of new employees.
- Conduct performance reviews and discipline employees as necessary.
- Devise operational protocols for client accounts.
- Conduct work reviews to confirm procedural adherence.
- Enforce work schedules and time tables.
- Ensure client requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Interface with clients, resolve escalated concerns, and ensure client satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensure smooth daily operations.
- Promote a productive and safe work environment and resolve any HR concerns.
- Report to executive management.
- 3 years of Office/Operations Management experience. Knowledge of medical billing is a plus but not required.
- Supervisory and motivational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Client and Employee relations aptitude.
- Ability to resolve complex issues.
- Capable of devising effective operational protocols.
- Motivated and efficient.
- Detail oriented and goal driven.
- Multitasking skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY