An e-Commerce Seller is seeking an experienced Amazon Purchaser.
This position will source products, conduct research, negotiate prices, and more.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of company's operations and its target audience.
- Conduct market and industry research.
- Locate ideal products and vendors for purchasing.
- Ensure that all products meet the highest standards of quality and follow the company's vision.
- Negotiate cost-effective and beneficial buying contracts and prices.
- Follow up to ensure that all orders, products, prices, etc., arrive on time and meet the original purchasing pricing, quantity, and quality.
- Resolve any issues with products, vendors, or deliveries.
- Track and analyze selling returns, and adjust purchasing practices accordingly.
- Report to management.
- Amazon purchasing experience.
- Knowledge of Amazon private label purchasing processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to conduct detailed research.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented.
Location: Brooklyn, NY