An assisted living facility is seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Bookkeeper to join their finance team.
This position will complete AP/AR functions, financial analytics, and reporting.
- Work within the finance team; aid with establishing effective cross-functional work procedures; ensure all work is completed in a timely, accurate fashion.
- Track assigned accounts; record data and updates; confirm data accuracy; resolve any discrepancies.
- Complete AP/AR functions; review invoices; resolve any discrepancies; provide payments as scheduled; track open client balances; complete invoicing and billing; procure timely payments; negotiate payment plans as applicable; resolve any discrepancies or delinquent accounts.
- Assist with periodical closings.
- Assist with tax preparations.
- Assist with establishing internal controls for financial tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- Assist with crafting budgets, financial projections and financial aims.
- Complete other related duties.
- Report to management.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting.
- Ability to produce financial analysis and reports.
- Capable of taking ownership of assigned duties and working well within a team setting.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Diligent, motivated and detail oriented.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills, including QuickBooks and Excel knowledge.
Location: Hempstead ,NY