A nursing home facility is seeking a skilled and knowledgeable CFO.
This position will oversee financial operations, run financial analysis, provide recommendations for ongoing and new company projects, and contribute to company’s financial growth.
- Track all company financials and ongoing projects.
- Track and remain informed of market developments and evolving costs/price changes.
- Routinely analyse existing financials to determine current company financial health.
- Generate cost projections for continual or new company projects.
- Give recommendations on new/ongoing project suitability and profitability.
- Establish policies for productive AP/AR operations.
- Routinely inspect financial accounts to confirm accurate administration.
- Resolve any account discrepancies or delinquent accounts.
- Employ best practices to achieve optimal company financial health and growth.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry.
- Skilled at accounting and financial analysis.
- Ability to generate complex financial reports and analysis, and subsequent plan of action.
- Skilled at conducting research.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and motivated.
- Professional and personable manner.
Location: Brooklyn, New York