A nursing home facility is seeking a skilled and licenced Administrator.
This position will oversee staff and daily operations, ensure productivity and output, ensure patient satisfaction, and promote overall agency health and growth.
- Review existing operation and analyse output and efficiency.
- Conceptualize effective methods to improve and increase agency productivity and output, and work with department Managers to effectively implement and train staff in new agency policies.
- Routinely communicate with Managers and staff members to gain an understanding of their daily activities and challenges, and take steps to implement improvements
- Organize work schedules.
- Organize patient care standards protocols.
- Communicate with clients to ascertain their satisfaction with agency services.
- Resolve any client or employee complaints or issues
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements for workplace health and safety as well as Home Health Care service protocols.
- Oversee the recruitment and training of new employees.
- Conceptualize and implement methods to promote agency brand and awareness.
- Report to executive management.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Management and supervisory aptitude.
- Ability to devise and lead operations.
- Creative and innovative problem solver.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Client and employee relations skills.
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania