An Assisted Living Facility is seeking an experienced and capable individual to coordinate sales and marketing efforts.
This position entails identifying and approaching potential clients, negotiating and obtaining client accounts, community outreach, strategizing and implementing advertisement and marketing campaigns, increasing company awareness and generating greater sales quotients.
- Networking and communications.
- Research and locate potential clients.
- Approach hospitals, doctors, nursing home facilities, and other similar client sources.
- Devise targeted sales presentations.
- Conduct negotiations and closings.
- Obtain client accounts.
- On-call for client assistance.
- Periodic contact to ensure client satisfaction.
- Craft innovative advertisement and marketing campaigns.
- Organize community outreach and branding.
- Promote company within the local and the medical community.
- Set and surpass sales goals.
- Report to company management.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Familiar with the assisted living/healthcare industry, and/or contacts within the industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of devising innovative sales presentations.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive research.
- Knowledge of marketing, branding and advertisements- capable of producing effective content and campaigns.
- Adept at networking and communications.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Highly aggressive and motivated.
- Proven sales record.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Staten Island, NY