A food manufacturer and distributor is seeking a knowledgeable and capable CEO.
This position entails observing operations, supervising multiple company divisions and employees, interfacing with department managers and legal entities, and ensuring maximum operational output and efficiency.
- Conceptualize and implement productive work policies.
- Supervise and confirm effective operations of multiple departments and employees.
- Interface with department managers and employees, ensure staff satisfaction, implement employee recognition programs and resolve any HR issues.
- Track government/legal regulations and requirements requirements; ensure company compliance; organize any licenses, permits or paperwork.
- Confer with company principals to plan company goals and organize effective means of achieving them.
- Establish policies to meet company goals and projections.
- Act as “face” of the company.
- Communicate with vendors and form strong relationships.
- Negotiate vendor contract.
- Other related duties.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Previous experience in operational management.
- Skilled manager, exemplary interpersonal and communication skills, good employee and client relations skills.
- Detail oriented and goal driven.
- Ability to craft long-term and short-term business goals and solutions.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement effective work methods.
Location: Orange County, NY