A financial services firm is seeking to hire a senior account manager.
This position will oversee client account administration, set account processes, direct individual work teams, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Speak with clients, analyse their needs, and determine ideal methods of service.
- Establish processes and methods for each account's administration.
- Communicate with individual work teams to convey processing instructions.
- Routinely review client accounts to confirm accurate and timely administration.
- Routinely speak with clients to confirm their satisfaction.
- Ensure client inquiries or concerns are resolved in a timey fashion.
- Routinely analyse existing processes to identify areas for improvements.
- Conduct periodic analyses of client accounts and financial markets to determine which changes are needed or might prove beneficial, and establish updates to processing methods.
- Related work experience.
- Must have detailed knowledge of QuickBooks and similar software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Finance experience and knowledge.
- Ability to direct teams.
Location: Brooklyn, NY