A wholesale distributor of home fixtures is seeking an experienced and capable marketing associate.
This position entails coordination internal and external marketing campaigns, organizing branding and advertisement efforts on various channels, and completing other related duties.
- Establish work protocols, follow work progress, and ensure work quality and timeliness.
- Conduct comprehensive research.
- Gain an understanding of company’s marketing needs and target audience.
- Conceptualize and create effective marketing campaigns and advertisements for myriad online, web, hard-copy, and digital channels.
- Produce effective channel-specific marketing and branding content.
- Generate specific content for individualized company products geared toward the intended target audiences.
- Interface with external and internal resources to pre-test campaigns, run QA analysis, and ensure optimal campaign quality prior to implementation and rollout.
- Ensure campaigns are presented and carried out in optimal settings and manner.?,
- Monitor campaign effectiveness, perform analysis using quantitative data, KPI identification, A/B test plans, etc. and derive insights.
- Establish and utilize key campaign performance indicators, devise measurement strategies, and set performance benchmarks.
- Generate and deliver comprehensive status and result reports to management.
- Incorporate results towards the improvement of future campaigns.
- Employ subcontractors to aid in campaign creations or rollout when necessary, completing appropriate research to select ideal vendors for optimal cost-effectiveness and work quality.
- Ensure optimal company visibility and returns.
- Related work experience.
- Marketing/branding knowledge across a broad spectrum of mediums.
- Ability to create targeted, channel-specific and audience-specific marketing content.
- Ability to roll out effective targeted campaigns and gauging effectiveness.
- Highly creative with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Goal driven, motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Professional and cordial manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY