A growing school is seeking an experienced HR Manager. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining all areas of Human Resources, including benefits and compensation, recruitment and retention, employee relations, and compliance with applicable laws.
• Onboarding & Payroll.
• Employee engagement.
• Communication with employees.
• Employee relations and retention.
• Other HR-specific responsibilities.
• Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
• Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
• Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics.
• Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
• Deal with grievances and violations, invoking disciplinary action when required.
• Anticipate and resolve litigation risks.
• Report to senior management by analysing data and using HR metrics.
• HR Experience.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
• Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
• Excellent organizational and leadership/management skills.
• Excellent computer skills, must be proficient in Excel.
Location: Brooklyn, NY