An Internal Construction Firm is seeking a skilled Project Manager. This position will oversee ongoing projects and facilitate communication between in-houes and external company assets.
- Assume responsibility of assigned projects.
- Undertand project scope and variables, and all neccessary aspects for project completion.
- Communicate with in-house and external assetts, employees and subcontractors.
- Remain informed of ongoing developments and status.
- Interface between all project personnel and ensure proper flow of information.
- Help resolve any project issues.
- Report to executive management.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Comprehensive knowlege of internal construction.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and detial oriented.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
Location: Brooklyn, NY