This position will build and maintain relations with company-provided and self-generated leads, service existing client accounts, process client requests, solicit and process orders, and perform other related duties.
- Communicate with potential clients via phone and email.
- Visit prospective clients at their locations.
- Provide a service estimate to potential clients, in keeping with the work scope and unique client needs.
- Formulate a client-specific sales pitch.
- Conduct negotiations and follow up diligently until the closing of new accounts.
- Consistently contact and communicate with clients.
- Build strong and friendly client relationships.
- Respond to inquiries and request for information.
- Track order fulfillment and ensure that timely responses are always provided.
- Resolve any difficulties or inconsistencies.
- When applicable, contact internal or external resources on behalf of clients and follow up to confirm satisfactory resolution.
- Maintain records.
- Report to management.
- 2+ years of Sales experience.
- Proficient in Sales and Customer Service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Pleasant demeanor, good phone skills, with a receptive and positive approach.
- Motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to work within a team setting and complete solo projects.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to travel to clients within the NY/NJ Tristate area.
Location: Spring Valley, NY