A health services company is seeking to hire a skilled Full Charge Bookkeeper.
This position entails finance and accounting administration, payroll, AP/AR, bank reconciliations, analytics, audits and other similar duties.
- Establish productive work policies that meet company requirements and promote efficient department output.
- Implement processes to track company financial growth and developments.
- Routinely analyze operations and finances to identify deficiencies and implement improvements.
- Track all ongoing finance department activity and projects.
- Monitor and adjust accounts as necessary.
- Routinely review accounts and data to confirm accuracy.
- Complete bank reconciliations.
- Conduct analysis and generate various reports for internal and external use.
- Assist with internal audits and tax preparations.
- Maintain comprehensive records.
- Record journal and general ledger entries.
- Oversee AP/AR activity, billing and invoicing, receive and post payments, and resolve any account discrepancies.
- Generate payroll.
- Complete other related duties.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Bookkeeping and accounting knowledge.
- Ability to establish budgets and financial goals.
- Capable of completing thorough financial analysis and extrapolating data.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good multitasking skills.
- Computer skills, including Quickbooks, Pivots, and advanced Excel.
Location: Brooklyn, NY