A cosntruction supplies distributor is seeking a skilled and knowledgeable CFO.
This position will oversee financial operations, supervise the finance team, run financial analysis, provide recommendations for ongoing and new company projects, and contribute to the company’s growth.
- Track all company financials and ongoing projects.
- Track and remain informed of market developments and evolving costs/price changes.
- Routinely analyze existing financials to determine current company financial health.
- Generate cost projections for continual or new company projects.
- Give recommendations on new/ongoing project suitability and profitability.
- Establish policies for productive finance operations.
- Direct and supervise empleeys, including training and daily oversight.
- Routinely inspect financial accounts to confirm accurate administration.
- Resolve any account discrepancies or inconsistencies.
- Employ best practices to achieve optimal company financial health and growth.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of finance and management.
- Skilled at accounting and financial analysis.
- Ability to generate complex financial reports and analysis, and subsequent plan of action.
- Skilled at conducting research.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and motivated.
- Professional and personable manner.
Location: Central, NJ